Free songs
oana@ergio.ro
Call us now:0040 725 805 220 (Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM)

How our dropshipping works

Opening an Account

Opening an account is free and easy. To open an account:

  • You must be either a registered company in the UK or self-employed. You do not need to be VAT registered,
  • You need payment gateways (bank account / card processor / PayPal) so you can receive payments from your customers.
  • You need to have a website or other adverting channels like auction websites, social networks, etc. – where you can advertise our products.

First of all, you’ll need to fill in an account application form. This will help us find out information about where you intend to sell our log cabins and if you’ve sold log cabins before. The application form can be downloaded from here: http://wholesalelogcabins.co.uk/dealers/open-an-account/

 

Setting Up Our Products on Your Website

Once you are registered with an account you can receive our web kit. This includes: price list, product specification, U-values for each component, non-branded images, drawings and many other details which you can use to advertise our products on your website or on other sales materials.

Due to the size of the web kit and the number of files included, we send it to you via wetransfer.com.

The web kit will come in a compressed .rar archive and requires the program WinRAR in order to be able to extract and open it. If you haven’t got WinRar you can download it from here: http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

 

Selling our Products and Ordering from Us

When a customer orders a product from you, you then need to order the product from us so that we can deliver it to your customer. To be able to successfully process your order we will need the following information to be sent by email:

  • The address where the product needs to be delivered
  • Landline or mobile of the final customer so we can book the delivery
  • Product code that you would like us to deliver
  • Wall configuration (44 mm, 70 mm, Penguin 153, Igloo 146 or Igloo 178)
  • Floor thickness (19 or 28 mm thickness)
  • Roof configuration (19 mm or insulated Penguin 138 mm)
  • Windows & Doors configuration: Standard or Antarctica system
 

Payment

The deposit required for any standard log cabin is 30% – due when you place the order. The remaining 70% is due one day before delivery to the final customer. For the bespoke log cabins we take 50% deposit, and the remaining balance of 50% is due before delivery to the final customer.

You can choose either bank transfer or cheque as your payment method to us. Please be aware that cheques need to have cleared before delivery can take place and this can sometimes take a week, depending on the bank. If you pay by cheque, therefore, make sure you get it to us with enough time for it to clear before your customer expects delivery.

You need to make sure that the customer pays you so that you can pay us for the product. Although we require the deposit from you, you can ask your customer for a bigger deposit or for the whole amount of you wish.

 

Delivery Times

On average, our lead time is 7 days for log cabins with standard configuration (44 mm log thickness, standard windows and doors, uninsulated floor, roof or walls). If you decide to add any other features like increased log thickness, insulated roof or double glazed windows and doors the lead time can go up to 4-5 weeks. Below you can see the lead time for different range of products:

  • Log Cabins – 7 days
  • Corner Log Cabins – 21 days
  • Bespoke Log Cabins – 25 days
  • Modern Garden Offices – 21 days
  • Log Homes – 21-40 days
  • Garages and Carports – 21 days
  • Timber Frame Buildings – 21-40 days
  • Other Timber Structures – 21-40 days
 

Delivering the Product

Once the order has been made we contact your customer to arrange delivery. We use 7.5 tonne vehicles or HGVs in accordance with the agreement we will have with your customer and based on road restrictions that might apply in the area. Our vehicles are equipped with a crane so there’s no need to offload by hand and we will drop it as close to the customer’s concrete base as we can.

We will offer 3 days’ notice of delivery to the final customer so they can make personal arrangements, (e.g. time off work for the delivery or to organise the installation.) Please bear in mind, two people will be required on site in order to move the cabin, especially if the place where it is being installed is not easily accessible to the crane on the truck.

DROPSHIPPING WITH TIMBER WORLD

Benefits of Working with us

Our Services

How Our Dropshipping Works

Find out about how we help you to sell our products and take your business further We have a great range of services to help both you and your customers A complete overview of how we work with you and your customers
Find Out More Find Out More Find Out More

 


 

SIGN UP FOR A DROPSHIPPING ACCOUNT